This is the Waffle Game solution for puzzle 136. It was released June 6, 2022.
Many games have come to life since Wordle’s viral word game. Many spin-offs were very successful, but we found one that was truly unique. This is the game called Waffle Players must change the letters on the grid in order to form words.
You will need to arrange the letters on the grid to create words that can be read vertically or horizontally. Different colours will be used to show you if tiles appear in a word, if they are in the correct place, or if they should be moved to a new word. If a yellow tile crosses between two words it is possible that it is in one word. You should check which word it might be in.
There are 15 moves that you can use to rearrange letters on the grid and solve the six words. Stars will be awarded to those who complete the puzzle in the shortest time possible. Every day, a new Waffle is released. You can also change the setting to your local midnight time if you wish.
After you’ve completed the puzzle you can share it on social media to show how many stars earned that day. Each puzzle can be completed within 10 moves. The maximum number of stars that you can have per day is 5. You can also copy your streaks to see your streak.
What are the Daily Waffle 136 word Answers Today (June 6th, 2022)
These puzzles will be solved daily so that we can assist you with any questions. There are six green, six yellow, and nine grey tiles in today’s puzzle. Here’s what the Waffle 136 puzzle looks today:
If you need help solving the puzzle of Waffle 136, we have the answers.
- DEBAR – Exclude or prohibit (someone) officially from doing something.
- BROAD – Having a distance larger than usual from side to side; wide.
- TEMPO – The speed at which a passage of music is or should be played.
- DEBUT – A person’s first appearance or performance in a particular capacity or role.
- BROOM – A long-handled brush of bristles or twigs, used for sweeping.
- RADIO – The transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency, especially those carrying sound messages.
You did a great job if some or all the words were correctly guessed.
The post Today’s ‘Waffle Game’ 136 Answers: June 6 2022 Solution (6/6/22) appeared first on Fortnite Insider.