Octordle is another version of Wordle. Although the premise is similar to many other games of this type, you will be looking for eight five-letter words and not one. You might be wondering what the solution is. Octordle 6/23/22 then we’ll be providing it for you in this guide!
Every day Octordle challenges you with a different puzzle. It’s your chance to try it! Visit the Octordle site after midnight.
Guide to Octordle Solution
We have all the info you need about the current daily Octordle!
Octordle 6/23/22 – Answer
Here are the answers Octordle June 23, 2022 are:
Check out our Wordle-like Games: Misspelled, Adoptle?, and Concluding! Are you looking for more games? You can find more games at our The Best Wordle Alternatives Post to discover new ones
Tips for Octordle
The tips below will help you improve your Octordle skills.
- Use a strong starting word – You should have a few go-to words that will help you start your puzzle. These words often contain a lot vowels and won’t repeat letters. There are many options: audio, atone and raise; stone is one of the most popular.
- Double letters are a red flag – It’s easy to forget that you might have repeat letters in your puzzle. For example, the word “snoop” has double “o” in it. This won’t be obvious from the clues given by Octordle. Just because you see a letter is green in a particular spot doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work in another!
- Look for five-letter words – We can’t always think of the right words, so if you’re stumped, try searching for 5-letter words that begin with or end in certain letters based on what you have figured out with your puzzle so far. This can help you think of ideas, and it will also help you get better at solving the next puzzle.
- Be sure to double-check each puzzle to make sure you aren’t wasting guesses when you could be completing a puzzle instead (with a new word).
- Slow down and pay close attention to how many guesses you have left to ensure you are maximizing what letters you’re guessing each time.
That’s everything you need to know about the answers for today’s Octordle. You can also find information on other games in our Games section.