WhatsApp is a messaging app from Facebook that is available worldwide in 180 countries. This platform allows you chat with your mobile contact for free. You can also video call your contact in HD-quality for free. Audio calls are also supported. You can video or audio call 8 of your friends simultaneously. Unfortunately, the Roku Channel Store does not have the app. Screen Mirroring is the right choice if you want to access Whatsapp on Roku.
How to Get WhatsApp on Roku by Screen Mirroring
You can screen-mirror WhatsApp using three devices. They are:
- Using Android Devices
- From iOS Devices
- Use of the PC
Screen Mirror WhatsApp to Roku using Android Device
Connect your Android device with the same wifi network that Roku.
1. Turn on Screen Mirroring on Roku.
2. Next, download WhatsApp from the Google Play Store to your Android device.
3. Launch WhatsApp After installation, sign into your account.
4. Continue on to the Notification Panel Click the button below to turn on your Android device. Cast icon.
5. Now your Android device will scan nearby devices. You can now tap on your Android device. Roku device.
6. After that, go back to WhatsApp and mirror the content to Roku.
Screen Mirror WhatsApp to Roku with iOS Devices
AirPlay on Roku can be enabled to mirror iOS devices like iPhones or iPads.
1. Make sure you connect your Roku to the same wifi network as your iOS device.
2. Next, install WhatsApp from App Store.
3. Grab the Control Center Click the button to continue Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Once you have seen your Roku device Select the device you want from the list.
5. Your iOS device’s screen will appear on your Roku display after a successful connection.
6. Start WhatsApp on your iOS device.
7. Register with your details.
8. Now, WhatsApp content will mirror to Roku.
Screen Mirror WhatsApp on Roku with Windows PC
First, connect your Roku to the same wifi network as your Windows PC.
1. Open a web browser from your computer and go to web.whatsapp.com
2. Now, open the WhatsApp App on your Android and iOS devices
3. Tap the Kebab Click the menu icon in upper right corner to select the WhatsApp Web option.
4. Now, point your smartphone at the QR code It will be displayed on your windows screen.
5. Once the QR scanning has been completed, you will be able to access your WhatsApp account directly from your Windows PC.
6. Use your keyboard to press the Windows + K Use the keyboard keys simultaneously to open the app Connect window.
7. The website will display a list of all available devices Connect window. From there, click on “Your Account” Roku device.
8. Now, your Roku will allow you to view your PC display screen.
9. Go back to WhatsApp Web and mirror it on Roku.
WhatsApp encrypts voice and text messages.
WhatsApp is completely free to use.