In 2010, Mike Krieger, Kevin Systrom, and Mike Systrom created Instagram. This social media platform allows users to share photos and videos. It was eventually acquired by Instagram, which is now called Meta Platforms. Instagram users can upload media, which can be edited using filters, arranged with hashtags, and categorized according to location. Public or pre-approved friends can share posts. Users can view trending content, such as photos, follow other users, add their stuff on a personal page, or browse other users’ content using tags and locations.
How to share other accounts on Instagram profile?
An app such Facebook allows you to share content from Instagram. To publish photos from Instagram to other social media networks, you must link the accounts.
1. After tapping your profile symbol, tap the menu icon at the top right of the Instagram home screen.
2. Select Sharing to other applications under Settings > Account.
3. First, choose the account to which you wish to connect and then enter your login details. Multiple networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr can be linked. (If you connect to Facebook, it is possible that the app already has your account information as Facebook and Instagram are owned by one company.
How to use multiple accounts for Instagram Feature?
The Step-by – Step Guide to Multiple Instagram Accounts
1. After logging into your phone, go to the top left corner and click on the three dots (Android), then the menu wheel or the three dotss (iOS).
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Options page, and click “Add an account.”
3. A new login screen will appear:
4. You can see a picture in the Profile navigation panel at the bottom right.
|Original authors||Kevin Systrom
|Initial release||October 6, 2010|
45.42 MB (Android)
46.5 MB (Fire OS)
|Available in||32 Languages|
DisclaimerThe information provided is only for informational purposes. We provide all information on this Site in good faith. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the accuracy, adequacy or reliability of any information.