Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies, Shi No Numa Vanguard’s original classic, round-based Zombies experience. This game was created by Treyarch CoD: Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa will be launched as part of the Mercenaries of Fortune Season on June 22, 2022.
The Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa trailer shows the new main quests and side quests. It also showcases map mechanics and the return of fan favorite weapons.
Shi No Numa, the map in Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies. It’s up to you to build a wonder weapon, find a relic, and expose the hidden horrors of Kortifex’s past.
The map is divided in six sections.
- The Main Hut is where adventure begins. Here, you’ll find radio, small weapons, ammo and radio. After opening the way to the infirmary, you’ll gain access to the rest of the Main Hut. The Fiendish Fortitude Perk Fountain which increases your health and the Infirmary are two places to be aware of. A special MK2 Frag Grenade Wall Buy is available for purchase at the infirmary, as well as a mystery box.
- Doctor’s Quarters: A great place to escape from if you’re willing to pay the price. In front of the Doctor’s Quarters, there’s a zipline. It’s easy to turn on and the platform will descend, knocking out any zombies that are in its path. It costs 500 Essence to ride back to Main Hut. There is also a random Perk Fountain and Mystery Box location. A trap switch can be activated for 1000 Essence.
- Fishing Hut: Tomes and traps are available here. The Flogger can be purchased for 750 Essence and will destroy anything it comes across if it is activated. The Tome of Rituals is located inside the Fishing Hut. You must exchange Sacrificial Hearts every three rounds to improve your equipped artifact. This is vital for survival in the later rounds.
- Comm room: You can buy or get traps and perks here. You can also buy wall paint and use the Perk Fountain. There’s a Mystery Box location and electrical trap. You can use the Altar of Covenants for Sacrificial Hearts, and passive abilities.
- Storage Hut: Perks and a Mystery Box are all available here. You will find a Perk Fountain, a Mystery Box location, a weapon that doesn’t work, and a blueprint titled “Wunderwaffe DG-2.” It’s up to you to figure out how to get the weapon working again.
- Dig Site: Machines and Crafting can be found here. At the Dig Site, you will find the Pack-A-Punch and Crafting Tables. The large open space makes this the perfect spot to host zombie hordes.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies, Shi No Numa can be chaotic and difficult for players to navigate. There are many spaces, from small to large. You’ll need to fight your way through them to reach the end.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies, Shi No Numa This is a free update. You will still need the base games to play it. You can find more amazing content in our Call of Duty Section.