New Season, New Riches — Introducing Mercenaries of Fortune
Money is power. Our Tier 1 Operators make new factions to seek out ill-gotten profits, and old loyalties are broken. Get rich or die trying, because, in this mercenary-versus-mercenary setting, enough is never enough.
Mercenaries of Fortune launched on June 22 and offers Operators new challenges as well as opportunities. Deploy to a brand-new Warzone map in Fortune’s Keep, fight on a battleship in the Vanguard Multiplayer map USS Texas 1945, and wade through the swamps of Shi No Numa in the return of classic round-based Zombies.
This major update for both games will be available starting June 22 at PT. Vanguard Update will be available at 9 AM PST on June 21 and Warzone Update at 9. AM PST on June 22.
- New map: Fortune’s Keep. High Moon Studios created a brand-new Warzone Resurgence Battle Royale Map. It features breathtaking vistas and undiscovered treasures.
- Caldera updates across the Island Raven Software is making Caldera more interesting, from the return to Storage Town to the drying up of riverbeds.
- Armoured SUV, new contract, and more New tools, objectives, and feature updates to Warzone will add new strategies to consider for your squad’s personal meta.
- Three Warzone Maps to Drop Into Fortune’s Keep, Rebirth Island, and Caldera coexist, all for free via regular weekly playlist rotation.
- Shi No Numa Reintroduces Classic Round-Based Zombies Round-based play allows you to battle through the swamps in Shi No Numa.
- You can embark on the High Seas in the USS Texas 1945. Battle on decks and inside the USS Texas 1945’s interior spaces, launching at start of new season.
- Blueprint Gun Game Debut. The fan-favourite game mode is back. You can win the match by being the first to complete each weapon.
VANGUARD and WARZONE: OVERVIEW
- Two new, powerful armaments are now available. The highly mobile Marco 5 (and the suppressive UGM-8) will keep enemy Operators away. Vargo S is available later in season.
- New Season, New Operators Captain Butcher and Special Operations Task Force trainer Callum Hendry are available for deployment as playable operators.
The new season promises glory and riches beyond compare, and it’s ready to go live on June 22. With major updates coming to Warzone, Multiplayer, and Zombies, there’s a deluge of content to ready yourself for in the weeks ahead.